Taking the Lead
Are you confronted with management responsibilities for
the first time in your career? Have you assumed a different executive position
that brings about new challenges? Or are you involved in a specific constellation
at present for which even you as an experienced executive could use some
With the right sparring partner, you can turn this
important career phase into a steep learning curve, for instance by:
- taking in the impetus to analyze and question
- adopting an outside view to acknowledge your
strengths and resources, as well as identify areas with room for
- developing approaches and strategies regarding
questions you find difficult to answer by yourself
- making you see where and how you can steer your
employees in a different direction, in order to enable them to grow into
their full potential
- making the transition from co-worker to superior
confidently and without faltering
- coping with conflicts in a professional manner
actively addressing controversial issues instead of hoping “things will
work out” without your getting involved.
If you’re interested in
coaching for these issues, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Read more about leadership
Coaching for leadership and self-management, training + group coaching for professional communication.